- Seamless support for organizations running IPv6.
- Improved content filtering with installable keyword lists that can be used to eliminate email containing profanity in eleven supported languages.
- Improved integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager through new management packs that allow administrators to proactively monitor the state of their Exchange 2007 protection.
- Increased flexibility for scanning or blocking high compression zip files and RAR archives.
Some tips for Installation and Upgrade to the new ForeFront Security for Exchange Server 2007 SP1:
- Forefront Security for Exchange users who are running Exchange 2007 RTM and wish to upgrade to Exchange 2007 SP1 must first upgrade to Forefront Security for Exchange SP1.
- If you upgraded ForeFront Security for Exchange to the new SP1 Release then you must stop all ForeFront services before upgrading Exchange Server 2007 to SP1 "Dont Forget That".